Good Omens Recs
This now gets its own page, because I've started reading it again following the wonderful TV show and there are now too many to list under "other"!
In Good Omens fandom I read exclusively Aziraphale/Crowley, and have a penchant for fluff. I also fall down rabbitholes of reading snake porn, though, so read the notes before clicking the links. Note that I don't differentiate between book and TV canon (my headcanon is that the book just neglected to mention the new parts of the show), so there are no universe tags. I might add one if I get into reading AUs, but I'm usually not a fan.
You can filter these results using the form on the left-hand side. Please note that the labelling maybe incomplete. If you spot any errors or omissions, please let me know.
78 recs found
- Inauspicious (But Not Impossible) by asparkofgoodness
A beautiful slow burn, following them from the sixteenth century until the morning after Armageddidn't.
- Infestation by Eikaron- EXPLICIT
A fun bit of farce in which Upstairs show up to check on Aziraphale while he's getting it on with Crowley.
- Fast by emmagrant01- EXPLICIT
Aziraphale has a speed kink, and gets frisky in the Bentley. Crack, I guess, but very nicely done.
- Love's a Deeper Season by aliceecrivain- EXPLICIT
Post-nopocalypse, Crowley expects things to change but Aziraphale is a little slow off the mark. They get there in the end, via some misunderstandings in a lovely slow burn.
- I’m Happy at Home (you’re my best friend) series by allonsy_gabriel
A two-part (as of writing this) series. Part 1 is a sweet little idiots-to-lovers with a delightfully oblivious Aziraphale, and part 2 features charming domesticity.
- Temptation by Anonymous- EXPLICIT
The serpent of Eden tempts the Angel of the Eastern Gate. Definitely going to Hell for reading this one.
- The Oldest Habits by Anonymous- EXPLICIT
An intense PWP with the least human A/C I’ve ever read. They are extremely supernatural, and this manifests in many permutations and transformations of genitalia. Aziraphale comes across as colder than usual, but there’s still tenderness underneath the bastard.
- Worth the Effort (?) by Anonymous- EXPLICIT
A delightful little piece of crack. The kink meme request really sums it up: If you’re of angel stock, you need to follow a strict sequence of on-and-off genital stimulation in order to activate your privates, a process not unlike this set of instructions for resetting a GE smart bulb.
- Something So Magic by apliddell
An adorable short fic in which Crowley gets stuck in snake form and Aziraphale tries to help him. Contains lovely snake cuddles and suitably awkward declarations of love.
- Anywhere You Want to Go by Aria- EXPLICIT
A lovely holiday cottage in the South Downs after the nopocalypse, and things finally progress. Crowley being afraid of going too fast and waiting for Aziraphale to make the first move is lovely and gels perfectly with my headcanon.
- Theatrical Sins: A Play in Three Acts by Aria
Three vignettes of the progression of Aziraphale and Crowley's relationship based around visits to the theatre.
- One Night In Bangor (And the World's Your Oyster) by Atalan- EXPLICIT
Heaven and Hell have a joint corporate party, and the demons have a bet going involving seducing an angel. It sounds like crack, and in places it's very funny, but it's also painfully soft and bittersweet.
- it's a new craze by attheborder
Aziraphale and Crowley start a podcast together. This is HILARIOUS, both for their banter and the Internet comments from the audience who immediately start shipping them. And then it ends up really rather sweet.
- Goose Chase. by Bakuras
Aziraphale returns to the bookshop and can feel the residual love there. Crowley is an idiot and leads him on a wild goose chase to figure out what could possibly be the source. This was recommended to me as “quality pining” and it has that in spades.
- A Mostly Unexpected Gift by Beth H (bethbethbeth)
A really sweet holiday fic full of domestic bliss.
- So Sick of Waiting by blewoutthestars- EXPLICIT
A few dalliances through the centuries build up to an intense first time.
- Penance by Blissymbolics- EXPLICIT
Possibly the fluffiest handjob ever written. Crowley has never been able to reach orgasm, but Aziraphale is patient.
- the waltz by boldlygoingnowherefast
Bored and unemployed, Crowley suggests a dance class. This is pure unadulterated fluff and I love it.
- quocumque perrexeris pergam by bookhobbit
Crowley impulsively kisses Aziraphale during the Crusades. It is not well received. Cue many centuries of delicious angst. But obviously with a happy ending!
- A Better Idea by copperbadge- EXPLICIT
Exhausted after the Nopocalypse, Crowley sleeps for five days while Aziraphale works through his Chuck Tingle collection(!). I especially love the bickering in this, and the rage fetish is lovely!
- Footnote by copperbadge- EXPLICIT
This is a companion piece to The Norwegian Civil War, which you should read first. Aziraphale thinks they're married and Crowley just isn't into sex. Crowley sets about thoroughly disabusing him of that notion in a gaudy suite at the Ritz.
- The 411 by CurrieBelle
A lovely soft preslash ficlet about the point in their long history where Aziraphale and Crowley exchange phone numbers.
- So Quite New by darlingred1- EXPLICIT
Crowley prefers a yonic Effort, but assumes that Aziraphale wants a cock. Lots and lots of delicious porn in several different configurations, culminating in Aziraphale helping Crowley to appreciate his preferred Effort.
- all i need, darling, is a life in your shape by deadgreeks
Aziraphale and Crowley start spending more time together post-nopocalypse and things definitely don’t go too fast. Contains some heavy pining, a completely oblivious Aziraphale, and a helping of Everyone Thinks We’re Doing It, set against a charming holiday setting and with a lovely dose of nesting.
- The deft, sweet gesture of your hand by deadgreeks- EXPLICIT
Absolutely gorgeous hurt/comfort fic in which Aziraphale takes care of Crowley after Hell catches up with him, and things finally, finally progress from there, amidst much poetry and other softness.
- the technology is neutral by Deputychairman- EXPLICIT
A lovely little fic that takes Michael Sheen’s tweet about Aziraphale and Crowley going to the Scala in the 80s and runs gloriously wild with it. The way their 80s dalliance goes wrong is so true to character, with them accidentally playing each other’s roles.
- Efforts Made by DictionaryWrites- EXPLICIT
Aziraphale wants Crowley to make more of an Effort. Naturally this leads to tentacle porn.
- The Holy Essence of Experience by Dragonsquill (dragonsquill)
A delightful little Ineffable Husbands Through the Ages fic, from the beginning of the world to the (unsuccessful) end. What I like about this one is that they’re very matter-of-fact about it all, and Aziraphale’s just making the logical choice not to act on his feelings. I also like the acknowledgement that Crowley likes humans more than Aziraphale does.
- Alegría by drawlight- EXPLICIT
After the Nopocalypse, Aziraphale and Crowley realise they're becoming human. They move together to the South Downs cottage and adjust to the changes and to the shift in their relationship. This is stunningly beautiful.
- Five Times Crowley and Aziraphale Kissed Unromantically and One Time It Was Finally Romantic by ElliottRook
A fluffy 5+1 with Crowley pining for 6000 years.
- All Things Considered by emmagrant01- EXPLICIT
When they swapped bodies, they left a little part of themselves in each other. Crowley adopts an adorably demonic kitten and Aziraphale starts having erotic dreams. Absolutely lovely.
- Temptation by emmagrant01
Crowley finds out Aziraphale’s been doing the Arrangement wrong, and they both turn out to be pretty good at tempting.
- The road to rapture has a lot of pit stops by emmagrant01- EXPLICIT
A satisfyingly long 5+1, featuring five times Aziraphale and Crowley kissed and one time they really meant it.
- Gravity by Eturni
This is only short, but of course I very much approve of the use of astrophysics metaphors in slash and the last line made me smile.
- let the rivers fill by focusfixated- EXPLICIT
This is just a filthy PWP with supernatural stamina and a demanding Aziraphale and it’s wonderful (pay attention to the tags).
- Strange Flesh and All That by FortinbrasFTW- EXPLICIT
A delightful bit of Netflix and chill, with a wonderfully matter-of-fact Aziraphale.
- A Spoonful of Sugar Helps the Medicine Go Down by for_autumn_i_am- EXPLICIT
Aziraphale pretends to be Nanny Ashtoreth’s husband to accompany Mrs Dowling and Warlock to the South Downs. Super angsty and bittersweet. All takes place during canon so the happy ending is only implied in the future.
- The One in Which Crowley Discovers Wanking by for_autumn_i_am- EXPLICIT
This does what it says on the tin, and it seems like it should be crackfic, but it’s somehow very sweet. And I love it when Aziraphale is all matter-of-fact about things.
- The Serpent You Know by Franzeska- EXPLICIT
Warnings for dub-con (but with a happy ending) and snake sex. This is the most intense snake porn I've come across so far, and it's exceptionally filthy. I love it. The premise is that Hastur and Michael "punish" Crowley by dosing him with venom that will make him act out his fantasies with Aziraphale. Aziraphale doesn't get any say in the matter (note the dub-con warning) but he's into it.
- Paradise by the Dashboard Light by Gefionne- EXPLICIT
Seeking privacy on a visit to Tadfield, Aziraphale and Crowley resort to the Bentley. I love this for the classically anticlimactic coming out scene, and for the Meat Loaf reference.
- Well Versed in Wanting by hollybennett123- EXPLICIT
Crowley stumbles across Aziraphale's collection of erotica, which prompts a re-evaluation of the parameters of their relationship. This is established relationship but first-time sex, and I'm labelling it first time because it has the glorious nervous confession scene that I love about first times. It's also devastatingly hot.
- Any Other Name by ignaz
Aziraphale notices that Crowley calling him “angel” is giving people the wrong idea. Or is it the right idea? Ends a tad abruptly but I do like a nice direct confrontation.
- Bower Birds (or: things that NEST) by Jaydeun
Aziraphale and Crowley are both nesting, though they don’t know why. A charming bit of pre-slash that is so beautifully in character I can actually imagine this being a cut section from the book.
- Born Of Frustration by juliet- EXPLICIT
Oh this is intense and hot and wonderful. It’s post-nomageddon and Aziraphale won’t make up his mind. Crowley gets frustrated and the result is explosive.
- Untitled by justkeeptrekkin
An adorable ficlet in which Crowley feels self conscious about his eyes. Also features a sleepy snake!Crowley, one of my favourite things.
- Long Is The Way, And Hard by Kate_Lear- EXPLICIT
An absolutely stunning Ineffable Husbands Through the Ages fic. Crowley starts off wanting to make Aziraphale Fall; after a few centuries he’s denying himself the thing he wants most in the world because he can’t stand the thought of that happening. The slow development of Aziraphale’s feelings is beautifully done too.
- A Sky Full of Stars by Kedreeva
Aziraphale takes Crowley as close to Heaven as he can get. I have no words for how beautiful this is, it’s just lovely.
- An Honest Surrender by Kedreeva
That night in Crowley’s flat. I love this because it fixes the problem I have with canon where Heaven and Hell are fooled by mere appearances. It’s also beautiful and contains some lovely soul-bonding.
- You're the Only Prayer I Need by Kedreeva
Crowley is shedding, and Aziraphale lends a hand. An adorable bit of snake!Crowley fluff.
- Leaves of Grass series by LauraShapiro- EXPLICIT
A series of four PWPs that together form a beautiful progression from first kiss through to transcending planes of reality in the final part. I particularly enjoy a good top Aziraphale.
- Any Way You Want It by LieutenantLiv- EXPLICIT
Aziraphale and Crowley relinquish their powers in order to free themselves from Heaven and Hell, and take a holiday to Skye, where Things Finally Happen. This is tooth-rottingly sweet and satisfyingly long and utterly perfect. Also there's Scrabble.
- In Flagrante Delicto by Mazarin221b- EXPLICIT
A 5+1 fic in which Aziraphale and Crowley keep being caught in compromising positions.
- In Other Words, Baby, Kiss Me by mikkimouse
Five times Aziraphale kissed Crowley and one time Crowley (finally) kissed him back. This is almost unbearably sweet, and fits nicely into my headcanon that Aziraphale is the one to make the move since Crowley’s trying not to go too fast.
- Zira and the Serpent by neunundneunzig- EXPLICIT
Gratuitous snake porn featuring hemipenes - you have been warned!
- Eternally Yours by oblongpill- EXPLICIT
Aziraphale and Crowley renounce their immortality to grow old together. This fic covers the rest of their lives and comes across as a little rushed, but it's incredibly sweet.
- to sing the beloved by punkfaery
In which human sex is a bit meh so they try out their true forms. I really enjoy some intense creative metaphysical lovemaking, and this one also comes with a side helping of some surprisingly good real-world physics which is very much up my alley!
- Make Me A Match by queenofzan
A sweet matchmaker fic. Aziraphale's confession in this one is really the most adorkably in-character version I've read.
- First Feast by reserve- EXPLICIT
Porn in Eden! Involving food!
- The Weight of Well Tailored Clothes by reserve- EXPLICIT
Some lovely smut set in Revolutionary France and featuring That Outfit.
- When in Rome by reserve- EXPLICIT
Smut in Rome! This is hot, but have some fluff lined up for afterwards because the ending - ouch.
- The Gift by rfsmiley
A short and adorably bickery marriage proposal.
- The Point of You and Me by Rizandace
This fic starts out like a fluffy post-nopocalypse first time, and then takes a massive swerve as Heaven shows up to exact its revenge. Warning for torture scenes.
- Charmed, I'm Sure by sabinelagrande- EXPLICIT
Aziraphale is very much ok with Crowley’s snake form. Contains a bit of voyeurism and snake sex (but no penetration).
- circumstance will decide by sabinelagrande- EXPLICIT
Crowley watches Aziraphale perform a temptation as part of the Arrangement and is wildly tempted himself. And who wouldn’t be?
- sign my name across your heart by sabinelagrande- EXPLICIT
A short and sweet Through the Ages fic in which Crowley attempts to give Aziraphale a nickname.
- Let me ssslide into our heart, my love by Sar_Kalu- EXPLICIT
Bentley!sex. With Crowley in snake form. What more is there to say?
- The Ineffable Art of Gift-giving and Confessing Your Love by Anthony J. Crowley by screamerofstars
After pining for 6000 years, Crowley confesses on Valentines Day. This is a beautiful bit of fluff with a brief but adorable appearance from Snake!Crowley.
- And Breathe by Selenay
A very sweet first time in which Aziraphale is the brave one.
- Something to do with these sacred words by Solshine
A beautiful slow burn Ineffable Husbands Through the Ages fic. Crowley confesses early and often; Aziraphale never knows what to say.
- And the Devil Makes Three by stereobone- EXPLICIT
Aziraphale is jealous of Satan. This fic is hilarious and sweet and Crowley being responsible for Mamma Mia! explains everything.
- Love Hath Made Thee a Tame Snake by thehoyden- EXPLICIT
A delightful bookshop-snake fic (one of my favourite genres) in which a possessive Crowley moves into the bookshop and helps drive away customers. All sex in this one is human-shaped.
- You, Soft and Only by thehoyden- EXPLICIT
Absolutely beautiful Ineffable Husbands Through the Ages fic. Starts out as a Fake Dating/ Fake Marriage but I love that they’re immediately upfront with each other as it becomes real.
- The Inevitable by Toft
Some delightful fluff about That Night at Crowley's flat.
- Of Celestial Sonnets and Pitiable Poets by triedunture
Crowley is pining so very badly in nineteenth century London that he’s driven to writing emo poetry of questionable quality. Of course Aziraphale reads it, and the fallout is hilarious and sweet.
- Holy Matrimony by TurtleTotem
This is very short but very sweet. Aziraphale and Crowley are married. Aziraphale is fully aware of this; Crowley is not.
- did you open up your heart there? by weatheredlaw- EXPLICIT
AU that loosely follows the Ineffable Husbands through history, except that Crowley is repeatedly reincarnated as a human. They’re drawn together and Aziraphale has to keep losing him again and again. Beautifully angsty but has a lovely happy ending.
- Bring it back, bring it back [don't take it away from me] by wednesdaisy
After the Nopocalypse Crowley comes to the conclusion that he’s never going to get what he wants with Aziraphale, so he leaves London. Aziraphale is slooooooow on the uptake, but eventually goes after him, and his perseverance is beautiful.
- I Fell Into Grace by werebear
Wonderfully indulgent wingfic! Who knew that grooming could be so hot?